By using the Services, you authorize Nikoverc to use your information in any country where Nikoverc operates. Please be aware that the privacy laws and standards in certain countries, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, may differ from those that apply in the country in which you reside. We will transfer personal data only to these countries to which we are permitted by law to transfer personal information, and we will take steps to ensure that your personal information continues to enjoy appropriate protections.
Data and Information Collection
Our website will explicitly collect the following data from users of the website through their manual input:
• First Name
• Last Name
• Billing information
Furthermore, our website automatically collects some data when you enter the site such as your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way in which you interact with it.
How Your Data is Used
Our website and company collects your data so that we can:
• Process, manage and complete your orders
•Manage your account
• Log and track orders and interactions
How Your Data is Stored
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website and company uses technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data. We store your Data on secure servers. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately.
What are your Data Protection Rights?
Nikoverc would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Nikoverc correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Nikoverc erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Nikoverc transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies are used in a range of ways to improve your website experience which include:
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.